As the South East Asia representative of Veronafiere (www.veronafiere.it), our company, Felicitas Global Pte Ltd (www.felicitasglobal.com) is delighted to invite you to participate as an exhibitor at the 119th edition of Fieracavalli 2017 (http://www.fieracavalli.it/en), which will be held on October 27-29, 2017 in Verona, Italy.
The previous edition in 2016 was visited by more than 160,000 visitors, including 750 journalists, from 60 countries world-wide. It attracted 750 exhibitors from 34 countries over a net exhibition area of 126, 515 square meters.
Last year, Fieracavalli had more than 200 sporting events, which featured around 3,000 horses of more than 60 breeds belonging to stud books.
Fieracavalli will be focusing on the following areas:
- B to C Trade Exhibition and B to B Exhibition Hall: A landmark of excellence for its coverage of the most innovative trends and most avant‐garde trade sectors. The show is attended by the most
important sector brands with a huge and qualified trade exhibition.
- Breeder meetings: Unique in Europe in highlighting the breeding world with more than 35 associations presenting the bio‐diversity equine by 60 horse breeds registered in the Stud Books.
- Sport: This highlights the most important competitions such as Regions Cup under 21, the National Pony Competition, Amateurs Competition, Jumping Verona, to name a few.
- Shows: An impressive and varied programme with a wealth of events and performances, conventions and workshops.
- Tourism: The new Fieracavalli project represents a real chance to promote local areas and horses. A fascinating area animated by the presence of numerous examples of rural life and culture. It’s an opportunity for authorities and regions to present their touristic offers “tailor made”, presenting the wealth of their local areas through tastings of typical products and giving the chance to visitors to learn more about traditions and equine biodiversity alongside performances, display and demonstrations.
Exhibitors’ registration is now open!
To access the online registration form as well as the terms and conditions, please click HERE
(Registration has expired for this 2017 event)
Dates to Remember:
- 31 May 2017: Deadline to register at special discounted rates.
- 31 July 2017: Closing date to register at Fieracavalli 2017
- 31 August 2017: Deadline to settle the amount due for exhibition space
Note: For applying for discounts, it is necessary to make the required payment first and formalities on time.
IMPORTANT: Italian VAT (22%) can be excluded from the invoices only for exhibitors who declare a valid Tax Identification Number when filling up the application form.
Reminder: The assigning of exhibition space will start from June. The spaces will be assigned giving priority to those who have participated in 2016 edition as direct exhibitors. Once this phase of registration of previous clients is completed, the process of confirming spaces for new exhibitors will begin based on the area available.
For more information about the exhibition and the rates, you may refer to the attached file or visit http://www.fieracavalli.it/en.