INVITATION TO EXHIBIT AT FIERACAVALLI in VERONA, ITALY
As the South East Asia representative of Veronafiere (www.veronafiere.it), our company, Felicitas Global Pte Ltd (www.felicitasglobal.com) is delighted to invite you to participate as an exhibitor at the 115th edition of Fieracavalli (http://www.fieracavalli.it/en), which will be held on November 7-10, 2013 in Verona, Italy.
The previous edition in 2012 was visited by more than 156,263 visitors, including 635 journalists, from 75 countries world-wide. It attracted 650 exhibitors from 24 countries over a net exhibition area of 96,313 square meters (23,436 square meters dedicated to special shows).
In 2012, Fieracavalli had more than 180 sporting events, which featured around 2,500 horses of more than 60 breeds belonging to stud books.
Fieracavalli will be focusing on 5 main areas:
- BtoC Trade Exhibition and BtoB Exhibition Hall: A landmark of excellence for its coverage of the most innovative trends and most avant‐garde trade sectors. The show is attended by the most
important sector brands with a huge and qualified trade exhibition.
- Breeder meetings: Unique in Europe in highlighting the breeding world with more than 35 associations presenting the bio‐diversity equine by 60 horse breeds registered in the Stud Books.
- Sport: This highlights the most important competitions such as Regions Cup under 21, the National Pony Competition, Amateurs Competition, and Jumping Verona, the only Italian stage of the most eagerly‐awaited event in the national indoor calendar, Longines FEI World Cup and Driving world Cup. Jumping Verona is the par excellence sporting event at Fieracavalli and the flagship appointment on the closing day. Moreover, for the first time in Italy another not to be missed appointment will be the stage of the FEI World Cup Driving.
- Shows: An impressive and varied programme with a wealth of events and performances, conventions and workshops.
- Tourism: The new Fieracavalli project represents a real chance to promote local areas and horses. A fascinating area animated by the presence of numerous examples of rural life and culture. Its an opportunity for authorities and regions to present their touristic offers "tailor made", presenting the wealth of their local areas through tastings of typical products and giving the chance to visitors to learn more about traditions and equine biodiversity alongside performances, display and demonstrations.
For more information about the exhibition and the rates, you may visit http://www.fieracavalli.it/en or contact our office.
Please also note of the following dates below. Should you have any clarifications, do not hesitate to contact us.
- 15 July 2013: Deadline to register at special discounted rates.
- 30 September 2013: Deadline to settle the amount due for exhibition space.
- 31 October 2013: Closing date to register at Fieracavalli 2013.
The Registration Application is valid only once the advance payment is received by Fieracavalli and the date of the payment will be used to define eventual application of promotional/special rates, as indicated above.
IMPORTANT: Italian VAT (21%) can be excluded from the invoices only if you provide a valid intercommunity VAT registration number on submission of the application form. Non-EU members will have to provide a valid V.A.T. registration Code and/or a Tax Identification Number (subject to verification).Without the above-mentioned VAT registration number and/or Tax Identification code, Italian VAT will be added to all invoices.
Thank you very much.