Veronafiere, Italy one of the leading exhibitions organizers in Europe will be organizing a series of high-profile trade fairs entitled SOL & AGRIFOOD 2019: Taste of Business from 7-10 April 2019 in Verona, Italy.
In this regard, as the representative of Veronafiere in Southeast Asia, we are delighted to invite a group of leading representatives from the F&B industry in Singapore & Japan to visit SOL & Agrifood in April this year.
Sol & Agrifood is the showcase of Made in Italy excellence hosting quality Italian products. It is the International Exhibition of Quality Agro-Foods: a prestigious showcase that, also being held alongside Vinitaly, promotes excellence in olive oil, pasta, salami, confectionery specialties, cheeses, honey, sauces and other agro-foods on a national and international scale.
As part of its ongoing commitment to provide value added B2B services to its exhibitors and overseas delegates, Veronafiere through its SE Asia representative office, Felicitas Global Pte Ltd, Singapore (www.felicitasglobal.com/) is pleased to invite you to be part of its official delegation visiting the above event and participate in B2B meetings which will be organized in Verona on the above dates, alongside with Vinitaly, an international exhibition on wines and spirits.
Delegates selected by Veronafiere would be offered the following:
- 5 nights’ hotel accommodation in a single room, breakfast included, with check-in on 6th April (Saturday) and check-out on 11th April (Thursday) 2019. (All expenses related to visa processing and travel insurance have to be borne by the selected delegate).
- Partial flight reimbursement UPTO a maximum of €800/
- Transport to and from hotel and exhibition grounds during the exhibition;
- Complimentary entry to Sol & Agrifood 2019
- Complimentary lunches at the exhibition grounds. No dinners will be provided.
Selected delegates would be expected to:
- Participate in the B2B meetings which might take up to two and a half (2½ ) days. More details will be provided later. These meetings will be based on a proper business matching made between the information contained in the profiles provided by the delegates and the product range offered by producers participating in the project;
- Participate in other official (evening) function, activities/workshops/dinners and program that will be pre-arranged by the organizer, if any.
- Complete the full schedule/program organized for the delegates and attend fair on all days; 7-10 April 2019.
Kindly note that the above package is strictly limited to only one representative per company. In case of accompanying persons sharing a room, a small supplement for the room would have to be borne directly by the company. Other expenses that the company has to bear for the accompanying persons include: airfare, meals, entry fee for other dinner/evening events.
ONLINE Application Form
Your registration forms/profiles will be received directly by Veronafiere who will then proceed to make the selection and approval of delegates. Please note that selection will be done solely by Veronafiere on the basis of information provided in the form and on the basis of the interest levels of the Italian exhibitors.
We would therefore urge you to kindly fill in the required information in as much detail as possible.
Companies not selected for sponsorship will be kept on a waiting list in case of cancellations by the selected delegates. In any case, all companies who send their registration forms for the event will receive a complimentary entry badge to the event.
The delegation will be accompanied by an official from Felicitas Global Pte Ltd, Singapore the representative of Veronafiere for South East Asia.
Kindly keep to the above deadline for sending your forms so that we are able to get hotel accommodation easily as it will become increasingly difficult to find proper hotels closer to the date of the event.