The 2018 edition of MARMOMAC, an international exhibition of Natural Stones, Stone Design and Technology will be held in Verona, Italy from 26-29th September 2018.
MARMOMAC (http://www.marmomac.com/en/) is the leading global event for the natural stone industry. It promotes the development of innovative products and technologies and represents the entire supply chain, from raw material to semi-finished and finished products, from processing machinery and technologies to applications of stone in architecture and design. Thus, it is a not to be missed event for the members of the stone trade.
The exhibition aims at highlighting the best production traditions and innovation on a national and international scale, international projects, with many initiatives promoting the special features and wealth of natural stone and the expressive potential of stone materials in architecture and design. This edition of the show equally pursues its promotion of continual training, technical seminars and programmes for architects.
The following are the trade sectors covered in the exhibition:
- Marble, Stone and Design: marble, granite, natural stone, stone design, engineered stone, marble agglomerates, artistic bronze work and memorials.
- Unprocessed Stone: marble blocks, granite blocks, unfinished stone, large format.
- Machinery and Equipment: stone industry machines and equipment, machines and systems for disposal, ecology and treatment, numerical and control machines, transport, lifting/hoisting and quarry side vehicles.
- Tools and Chemicals: Abrasives, diamond tools, chemical products, technologies for the recovery of the architectural heritage, artistic bronze work.
As an acknowledgment of the growing potential offered by Asian markets, the organizers of Marmomacc have appointed our company, Felicitas Global Pte Ltd, Singapore, (www.felicitasglobal.com) to organize a delegation from some of the leading markets in Asia to visit Marmomacc 2018.
In this regard, we are pleased to invite you to be part of this delegation and visit the exhibition. This visit is aimed at organizing B2B meetings between Asian importers/retailers/contractors/architects and the Italian producers and exhibitors.
Delegates selected by the organizer would be offered the following:
- Airfare for travel to Verona for the exhibition. (Kindly note that travel arrangements would be managed by the offices of the Italian Trade Agency in the respective countries. Further details regarding the modalities would be provided at a later date after selection of delegates for the event);
- 5 nights’ accommodation in a hotel selected by Veronafiere; (please note buyers with accompanying persons will be required to pay the difference between single and double rooms and/or for additional nights that they wish to stay in the hotel);
- Free entrance and catalogue of the exhibition;
- Lunch at the exhibition;
- Transfer hotel/exhibition/hotel during the exhibition days;
- Dinners are not included in the package and need to be paid for by the delegates themselves. Instead, the organisers will offer a free transfer service in the evenings to and from Verona city centre to enable delegates to have dinner at the restaurants in the city centre.
The selected delegates will have to:
- Organise and participate in at least 15 B2B meetings with the exhibitors through an online platform. (Modalities of fixing up meetings will be provided later)
- Participate in seminars/sessions/workshops that will be organized by Veronafiere during Marmomacc 2018
- Must be present during all days at the exhibition
Kindly note that the above package is strictly limited to only one representative per company.
IMPORTANT: Cancellations received from confirmed delegates less than a month before the event will incur:
- Hotel cancellation charges as bookings have to be guaranteed by the organizer
- Forfeit of Security Deposit: a refundable security deposit equivalent to Euro 200 would be payable by every delegate upon selection confirmation. This would be refunded to the delegate after completion of the buyer’s commitments at the end of the exhibition. Details of modalities to make this payment and the refund of the same would be provided to delegates after their selection.
Looking forward to the reply and hoping to welcome your company as a delegate on this mission.