Invitation to Vinitaly 2018: International Wine and Spirits Exhibition in Verona, Italy on 15-18 April 2018
Vinitaly is the largest exhibition dedicated to the wine sector. Every year about 4 thousand exhibitors from all over the world present their top production. Four days of major events attracting more than 150 thousand sector professionals: technical tastings of wine and spirits, overviews of wine-making realities in various regions of Italy, an impressive convention programme embracing conferences, forums and seminars dealing with topics of major current interest that reveal the challenges and prospects for the future.
Felicitas Global Pte Ltd, organized a trade delegation visit from Southeast Asia to Vinitaly and SOL & Agrifood 12 companies for Vinitaly and 6 companies for SOL & Agrifood were part of the delegation.
Delegates selected by Veronafiere were offered:
- 5 nights’ hotel accommodation in a single room, breakfast included, with check-in on 14th April (Saturday) and check-out on 19th April (Thursday).
- Partial flight reimbursement of up to a maximum of Euro 500 only;
- Transport to and from hotel and exhibition grounds during the exhibition;
- Complimentary entry to Vinitaly 2018;
- Complimentary catalogue of Vinitaly 2018;
- Complimentary lunches at the exhibition grounds. No dinners were provided.